Saturday, September 1, 2012

Adult-ness

My 21st birthday is almost here (10 days!). It's exciting because I'll officially officially be an adult, but it's not like I'll go crazy and start getting drunk every night (or at all. Apparently, being drunk isn't pleasant and I don't want to do anything stupid, so I'm happy sober. Thank you kindly). Anyway, it doesn't seem like the huuuge milestone everyone makes it out to be since the only thing that changes is that I'll legally be able to drink. Besides that, I just don't feel 21. 21 always seemed like it was so old and I really don't feel that old. Maybe I'll feel older once I graduate college? Maybe when I get a full time job? Maybe. Probably not. We will see though, huh? I'll let you know when I start to feel my age. Actually, I take that back. I feel old when I realize that my little brother is a junior in high school. A junior! And, girls actually like him! Yuck! :) So yes, when I think about that, I feel old.

Anyway, I'm writing a list of things I want to do in my 21st year of living. I'll post that next. Let me know if you have any suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment