Saturday, September 29, 2012

Busy-ness

My life is about to get ridiculously busy this week. I'll have school (I'm taking 5 classes) three times a week and will be working about 26 hours a week. Plus, I got the internship at the hotel! So I'll be there three times a week.

On top of that, I will be helping my best friend plan her wedding for January 5th. She got engaged on the 4th of July, so they were thinking about a May wedding. Then, they decided to change it to January...as in 3 months from now! I have a bridal shower to plan in December. I've never planned a shower before, so I'm not too sure what to do. All I know is that the invites will look like this:

via Etsy and Pinterest

And her wedding colors/theme is peacock, so I'll make the invites in a matching color palate. Her and her fiance have been dating for a few years and I'm so happy for them! And I'm excited to plan my first bridal shower! It will definitely be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment