Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Lately...

A few things have been happening lately...
School started last Thursday. I'm not too happy to be back, 
buuuuuut I am kinda excited because this will be my last "real" quarter. Yay! 
Textbooks and other online course access fees cost me about $250 this quarter, 
which is definitely NOT a nice number.
I stopped interning at GBK Productions in Hollywood. There were a number of reasons I decided not to continue interning. It's a great company, but it just was not the right fit for me. 
I have an interview with the Radisson on Friday morning though!
I did get a manicure and pedicure for the first time in years and it was AH-MAY-ZING! 
I wish I had money to get them every other week. 
(Or that my nail polish would just stay on for longer than 6 hours when I paint my own nails!)
 One of my friends is in the hospital with the West Nile Virus. She isn't doing too great. The last I heard, she was still on the respirator (and has been for the past 2 weeks) and she still can't really move anything but her feet. Please keep her and her family (husband and 5 year old daughter) in your prayers.
Other than that, still just working in the office and with the babies at church and that's about all.
Busy, but nothing too interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment